LIQUID LAWN AERATION
Want a lawn aeration and healthier, thicker lawn ? Liquid Aeration encourage growth and in return help improve the health of your lawn.
You're moments away from a more beautiful lawn!
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Liquid Aeration In and Surrounding Atlanta, Ga
Guaranteed Green we offer liquid aeration to Metro Atlanta, Georgia, and surrounding areas. Liquid Aeration penetrates the soil structure allowing oxygen, water, and the important nutrients needed to improve the root system. Liquid Aeration can be a stand-alone service, but liquid aeration really thrives in conjunction with your weed control and fertilization lawn care treatment program.
Warm season grasses Bermuda, Zoysia, Centipede, and St. Augustine performs best when liquid aerated every spring. Fescue the cool season grass type thrives better when aerated, and seeded in the fall. Liquid aeration is a “must do” service maintaining a healthy lawn in the state of Georgia due to our clay soil characteristics.
Your lawn is probably a good candidate for liquid aeration if it:
- Gets heavy use, such as serving as the neighborhood playground or racetrack. Children and pets running around the yard contribute to soil compaction.
- Was established as part of a newly constructed home. Often, the topsoil of newly constructed lawns is stripped or buried, and the grass established on subsoil has been compacted by construction traffic.
- Dries out easily and has a spongy feel. This might mean your lawn has an excessive thatch problem. Take a shovel and remove a slice of lawn about four inches deep. If the thatch layer is greater than one-half inch, aeration is recommended.
- Was established by sod, and soil layering exists. Soil layering means that soil of finer texture, which comes with imported sod, is layered over the existing coarser soil. This layering disrupts drainage, as water is held in the finer-textured soil. This leads to compacted conditions and poor root development. Aeration breaks up the layering, allowing water to flow through the soil more easily and reach the roots.
Benefits Of Liquid Aeration!
- Reduces soil compaction
- Reduces water runoff
- Reduction in thatch build-up
- Improves water drainage on your lawn
- Allows better absorption of fertilizer
- Allows oxygen directly to the roots
- Helps your lawn tolerate drought better by driving root depth
- Helps prevent turf diseases such as zoysia patch and dollar spot
At Guaranteed Green, we know exactly how and when to liquid aerate your lawn based on your specific grass type. We offer our lawn aeration service as an addition to our weed control and fertilization lawn treatment program. Combining those two services guarantees a weed free, and healthy green lawn. We also offer disease control, and insect control to improve your lawns beauty. with our incorporate eco-friendly products into our applications that are safe for our environment. If you’re located in one of the surrounding cities of Metro Atlanta give us a call, and we’ll come take a look at your lawn and suggest a lawn treatment program that will be just right for you!